VoiceBuddy Personal Voice Amplifier
Indoors, or Out-of-doors, the VoiceBuddy ensures you will be heard.
The ALDS VoiceBuddy brings the personal voice amplifier into the 21st century with the following features:
- 10 Watts of Power for greater amplification
- Volume & Tone/Echo Controls
- Long Life re-chargeable Lithium Battery
- 3.5mm Microphone input port
- 3.5mm line input port to connect external audio sources
- USB slot from which you can play music or special effect sounds during presentations
- SD card slot from which you can play music or special effect sounds during presentations
- Solid state circuit board
- Wide waistband strap for comfortable fit
VoiceBuddy with solid state technology, SD, and USB audio ports gives the user multi-functional options not available in other waistband amplifiers.
The latest voice amplifier of choice by school teachers, music instructors, aerobics instructors, aquatic instructors, trade show presenters, athletic coaches, and tour guide operators.
VoiceBuddy is the perfect choice of clients with temporary or permanent voice impairment; makes conversation possible for Parkinson’s, ALS, MS and laryngotomy patients.
VoiceBuddy provides a more comfortable fit, greater amplification, negates feed back, and offers better clarity of sound than competing voice amplifiers.
Please note: The Lapel Microphone is no longer included in the kit due to manufacturing delays. An upgraded headset microphone is included.
See what others have to say about the VoiceBuddy:
Hi Ted and Carmel