The ALDS Website (alds.com) is owned and operated by Tiger Leasing Ltd (dba ALDS). We are a family owned and operated Canadian company.
All sales, deliveries, returns and customer support via this website are handled directly by the ALDS staff in our own ALDS warehouse.
ALDS Company Policy
30 day Satisfaction Guarantee
Products returned in the same condition as received at time of purchase are eligible for full credit. Any shipping & handling charges are non-refundable
ALDS Warranty Policy
All products sold come with the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
Please see below for further detailed information.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm Pacific Time
On-line store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience
ALDS is your on-line supplier of products for the hearing and speech impaired. Our focus is on amplified listening products, alerting systems, and special needs communication systems.
We maintain a comprehensive inventory of Amplified Telephones, Alerting Systems, Remote Control Speakerphones for Independent Communications, FM, Infrared & Loop systems, Vibrating Alarm Clocks, Vibrating Watches, Voice Amplifiers, PSAP’s, Sound Maskers, and Hearing Aid Conditioners.
We are committed to excellence in quality and service. Our goal is to bring the enjoyment of sound back into your everyday living.
General Returns Policy for NEW Products
- ALDS Canada offers refunds rather than exchanges. That way you can re-order any new product that you want, and at any time you want.
- You have 30 days from the day your item is shipped to initiate a return.
- All items must be received in their original, unworn condition and must include all original packaging*.
* Please note, the original product box should be enclosed in another bag/box before returning, as to preserve the quality of the original packaging. You may re-use the packing bag from the original shipment, or another form of packaging (plastic, paper, etc.), so long as it adequately protects the original product box or package.
Packages returned with shipping labels or tape attached directly to the product display/retail packaging will be denied and credit will not be issued.
- We only accept returns on items purchased from the ALDS Canada website.
- A refund will be issued for the purchase price
- To/From shipping charges are not refundable
- Credit will only be applied to the original credit card account used for purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If our warehouse is unable to accept your return, the merchandise will be returned to you without credit being given.
- Most credits are applied within 5 business days of receipt of the item, allowing for processing and inspection time.
30 Days Return Policy: Detailed Instructions
In order for a refund to be made, the products returned must be in perfect re-sellable condition. Please make certain to send your return via a prepaid method and use a service that employs a tracking number system. Make sure to enclose a copy of your invoice, full name and email.
Please let us know a detailed reason for the return such as:
- Item not as described or pictured
- Incorrect item received
- Order arrived late
- Item was damaged
- Change of mind
- Other: please specify
Once we receive your return and the products have passed inspection, a full refund will be issued within 5 business days (excluding shipping costs).
If applicable an exchange can be made for a different product, please contact our customer service desk to discuss exchange options before sending your new goods back.
You may return your merchandise for a refund by shipping it to the following address:
3180 – 216th St
Langley BC V2Z 2E6
General Returns Policy for Defective/Warranty Product
All products sold come with the standard manufacturer’s warranty
If for any reason an item fails within the manufacturer’s warranty period, please contact ALDS to obtain a return goods authorization number and return form.
Retuning items should be sent back only to our warehouse freight pre-paid. It is advisable that items are shipping with tracking and included in the package copy of your original invoice.
Your item if applicable and eligible for warranty will be replaced with a new product of the same item. The new replacement product will be sent back to you freight prepaid by the preferred ALDS method of shipping.