Putty Buddies - 3 Pair package
When ordering - you will receive three (3) pairs of assorted Putty Buddies in one package. Colors vary depending on what is in stock. If you are looking for specific colors, please contact us to find out what is available.
- Physician recommended for prevention of swimmer's ear or kids with ear tubes.
- Unique, patented Flo-Tek formula. The only ready-to-wear, mold-able silicone earplug that floats on water
- Super soft for extreme comfort
- Tacky texture helps them stay in place
- Each pair lasts up to 2 weeks or more.
- Use with Ear Band-It® headbands for the best protection
Neon Colors available: Blue, Hot Pink, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, and in neutral Tan.
Putty Buddies come in their own plastic carrying case that also includes its' own special Putty Buddies animal character sticker as well (except tan color).
How to use Putty Buddies silicone ear plugs:
- Do NOT force into ear canal.
- Handle with clean, dry hands. Be sure any sunscreen, tanning oils, or skin moisturizers are removed from hands prior to handling.
- Ear plugs should be placed over a clean and dry ear canal by an adult, never a child.
- Flatten plug with fingers and shape to cover outer ear until snugly fit.
- Do NOT tear plugs at any time. Use the entire ear plug for each ear. If plug appears to separate or crack, please do not use or attempt to remold together. Discard and use a new pair.
- Remove plugs by pressing up, under the backside of the ear. Then pull down on the ear lobe. Alternating these techniques several times will release the plug from over the ear canal for easy removal and storage.
- Discard after 2 weeks of use or when plugs become dirty, start to crack/crumble, or lose their tackiness.
- If any material remains in the ear canal after removal of the ear plug, do not attempt to remove this material yourself as you may push it deeper inside. Please see an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist (not a generalist) as soon as possible and they should be able to readily remove any material.
- Note that silicone is water repellent and will not likely be removed from skin or hair with water. If any silicone material gets stuck to skin or hair, use mineral oil or any natural oil-based product to remove the material.
- Ear plugs are for use ONLY in water. If the user is out of the water for more than 5 minutes, please remove ear plugs, store and reapply (or use new pair) when re-entering the water.
recommended by doctors for swimming, showering and general water protection. Not recommended for diving in depths greater than 10 feet. Although Putty Buddies® are not intended for noise prevention, the user will experience a slight reduction in hearing when plugs are worn. For maximum protection, ear plugs should be worn with the Ear Band-It headband.